When you invest in Di Legno you are investing in a lifetime's enjoyment. All solid and engineered parquet floors from our versatile, high-quality range have a natural look and exude character and elegance.
Di Legno offers total solutions, fully customised to your wishes. In addition to aged parquet floors, we also supply skirting boards, staircases, thresholds, convector grilles and wall and door panelling,
We provide tailor-made solutions that not only harmonise visually with your floor, but also fulfil the technical requirements.
Authentic floors made in Belgium!
At Di Legno we use exclusively certified European oak from controlled woods for the production of parquet floors.
We also guarantee the quality and technique of the natural production process.
Di Legno chooses to work with long-term partners, both for wood purchasing and for the sale of the finished parquet floors.
Only that way can we guarantee control from tree to floor. These are some of the parameters that are checked for each floor:
- The sawing, selection and drying process for the wood, by means of direct contact with the sawmills, including access to their production and the woods where the trees are felled.
- The gluing technique and stability of the planks.
- The moisture content of the wood at the purchasing, processing, stockage and delivery stages by means of measurements at the sawmill and the planing shop and during every production phase at our factory. All measurements are registered and archived.
- Colour, by means of colour measurements, which are also registered.
- The tongue-in-groove connection, for a technically perfect fit even with the aged surface. Samples are taken daily.
- Stain and oil work, by means of reference samples.
- Before packaging, the last visual check of sorting and colour is carried out. Moisture values, length ratios and quantities are measured and the results supplied with each floor. Maintenance instructions are also included in each delivery.
The result? An at least 50% hand-made, authentic floor specifically produced for the individual customer. Not a standard mass-produced product, but a unique floor!